Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Woodard Grandchildren

Count them - NINE kids! You would think it would be difficult to get that many kids to look at you at the same time, but the only difficult thing was wrangling Charlie, and I wasn't really even the one doing that:) Love the one-year-olds that don't stand still for long! This was fun because it was supposed to be a surprise for Grandma for Christmas, only Grandma just happened to stop by that day for a visit. She knew immediately what was going on & she was thrilled! Also - loved the location of this session! There were endless possibilities for fabulous backgrounds! I may be calling in the future Martha! Thanks to all for allowing me to photograph your family. See the entire album below. And, note the new way I'm posting - you should be viewing all proofs, and some of the funny/crazy ones are included. I know there are a LOT, but I left those in there for them to see! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment