Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Canter Family

Sorry it has taken me so long to post! But I'm back now:) The fall season was a busy one for this newbie & now that winter has settled in & things have slowed a bit, I hope to fill you in with what I've been up to these past couple of months! Beginning with...

The Canter Family (none but Grandpa actually has the name Canter, but they all belong to him, so they are the Canter Family). They were a challenge, as they were the first large group of children that I tried to capture all smiling at the same time - they were fun, silly, sweet, wonderful children! It actually rained on us the first go round, so we tried again a few days later. On the first day Grandpa let me take pictures of him by himself (with the persuasion of his daughter) and I was elated. The photograph of him is one of my favorites. I grew up with the parents of these children, so it was great to reconnect with friends from my past & to see faces I hadn't seen in a long time, and new ones that looked so much like the parents I remember being their ages. It kind of made me realize how old I am! Thank you Sara, for looking me up & giving me the opportunity to photograph your family! I truly enjoyed every minute of it! With a group this large, there were tons of proofs, so I had to narrow them down a lot - hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment